Monday, April 4, 2011

  I can't believe I let myself get to the size I was in this picture. I had so much heartburn, so many aches and pains. But that was then and this is now. So lets get back to my weight loss journey.
    I was at my second WW meeting and I saw that I had lost only 2.2 lbs. I thought I would lose more than that in water weight. But slow and steady is suppose to be the way to go and I accepted that. I listened to the stories and was encouraged to do well the next week. I left the meeting and went to the local bowling alley where my husband is in a league. As soon as I walked in, the food smell hit my nose. They just had to put the snack bar right beside the front door. I could smell french fries and burgers.
   Temptation was setting in. As I turned the corner, lo was behold, there was a display of candy bars. I spotted the Reeces Cups but turned away real quick like. It was hard to endure. I went and got a cup of sweet tea just to get a bit of sugar and made it through the night.
 The next day I realized I didn't count that tea nor had I been counting any of the sweet tea I had drank all week. Honesty was yet to be acquired when it came to my food log and it would show eventually. Oh well, another week to do better!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment