Monday, April 18, 2011

20 lbs Is A Charm

  I am excited because I am nearly at my 10% goal since starting Weight Watchers in February! I need 8 tenths of a pound to get a key ring and start collecting my charms. I wish I could count those 7 lbs I lost before starting the meetings, but I know that it is gone and that is enough reward. I plan on Walking/running a 5k (which is 3.1 miles) by May 22 for the W.W. 5k challenge. I will get my first charm for that. I am very excited and feel like a different person already! Thank you God for helping me to believe in myself!
  I am eating healthy meals and encouraging my family to do the same. I have looked up super foods and started eating spinach instead of regular lettuce. My portions have gotten smaller and my energy is increasing. I love it when I can set a goal and actually achieve it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment