Saturday, April 26, 2014

Rededication To God and My Health

                                   


 When I posted my last blog, I weighed 169 lbs and felt great. But I was having some depression because I was so close to my goal and had stopped dropping pounds. Instead of digging in and getting past feeling sorry for myself, I have up. I now look back at my journey and feel so ashamed at what I have become since then. It is almost three years later and I weighed three days ago, only to find out that I weigh 208 lbs. I am on more blood pressure pills than ever before, not to mention my other medicines for low thyroid, low serotonin, muscle tension, acid reflux, inflammation and depression. A pure mess!!!!
 I have been lacking also in my spiritual walk with God. I know that all things are possible with God, but I let myself become angry with God when my uncle Beamer died in August three years ago. I ate out of depression and started a downhill ride that stopped last Sunday! My heart was overjoyed when 13 people accepted Christ at my church. The drawing of the Holy spirit had my heart pounding and I rededicated my heart to Jesus Christ (along with many others in my church). We also had ten baptized!!!

 Needless to say, I have been eating better since I stepped off the scales. My husband and myself have been using the Weight Watchers Points system for the last three days. I know that I have a long way to go and I realize that I am a weak person without God's help. Fact is.....I have an addiction to food. But, thank God, I feel a renewed dedication and I ask for all your prayers and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment