Friday, July 19, 2019

Two tens make twenty!






     Wow! This is how much fat I have lost in 10 weeks! I feel so much better already. My first goal was to lose ten pounds. Then twenty. And now my next goal is twenty five. I set the next goal for only five more pounds because after the first twenty most people lose weight at a slower pace. I am not on a particular diet plan now, but I am making healthier choices in food and portions. Plus I am more active. Even when I don't feel like walking or exercising, I try to suck it up and just do it! One of my favorite things to do now is hula hooping! A few years ago, I would never have imagined I would be hula hooping at 52 yrs old. I felt older a year ago than I do now.
    In the picture below you will see the new addition to our family. We welcomed our granddaughter Kinsley in to the world on May 17th. She is so precious!!! I also have two grandsons which are Kinsley's older brothers. Kole is 13 and Kaiden is 9. My grandbabies mean the world to me. That should be enough reason to stay healthy. They need Nana to stay around as long as possible to spoil them or sometimes set them straight when they wont listen to Mama or Daddy. But hey, that's how the cycle goes. Same thing happened with my kids and their grandparents. I just hope that I can help guide my kids and grandkids in a way that pleases God. My prayer is for them to become better people, better Christians. My mama and my Grandma Gladys helped guide me and that guidance made me who I am today. Not perfect, but a child of God who thanks Him with every fiber of my being for His Blessings in my life! 




   

No comments:

Post a Comment